New Era Junglist Cap Contest Official Contest Rules
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any online social media service.
1. No purchase is necessary. This Contest is open to all legal residents of Earth who have reached the age of majority in their respective jurisdictions and who have existing internet access and a valid email account/address. To register for the contest and to receive one (1) Contest entry go to www.BedlamThreadz.com/pages/contest, enter your email address under the "GET CONNECTED" section at the bottom of the page. By entering you indicate that you have read, understood, and accept the Official Rules by selecting “Submit” to submit your entry. Limit one (1) entry per person.
2. If it is discovered that you entered more than once per account or have used multiple accounts to "game" the system then you will be disqualified and if you WIN will forfeit the prize.
All entries are subject to verification by Bedlam Threadz, the Contest Sponsor, reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to require proof of identity and eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Contest Sponsor) to participate in this Contest. Failure to provide such proof in a timely manner may result in disqualification.
3.Online entries must be received between Thursday, November 26th, 2015 and Sunday, December 5th, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Contest Period"). There is one (1) prize available to be won consisting of one DNB Culture JUNGLIST CAP. The winner will be allowed to choose any in stock cap they wish. Approximate retail value $40.00 CAD. Bedlam Threadz INC. will also pay for the shipping to the winner.
4. At 2:00 p.m. on December 7,2015 a random draw from all entries received during the Contest Period will be conducted to determine potential winner. All of the eligible entries received will be subject to a random draw to select the potential winner. Immediately after the draw, Bedlam Threadz Inc. will contact the potential winner by return email at the account/address used to enter this contest, which must still be valid. The potential winner will then have seven (7) business days to respond (such time period being the “Contact Period”) to Bedlam Threadz Inc. by email using the email address provided. If the potential winner who otherwise complies with all the requirements of the rules, are to be declared winners, he or she will be required to then (a) correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without the aid of any mechanical, electronic or similar device; and (b) sign and return to Bedlam Threadz Inc. a release form. Upon answering the question correctly and returning such release form, Bedlam Threadz Inc. will make arrangements for awarding a prize. Should a potential winner not reply to Bedlam Threadz Inc. by email by the end of the Contact Period, or the potential winner does not otherwise comply with the contest requirements described herein, that potential winner will be automatically disqualified and forfeit any rights to a prize and an alternate potential winner from among the remaining eligible entries will be selected in the manner provided above except that the alternative potential winner will be given a new Contact Period which is 7 business days from the date such contact is made. Before being declared a winner, a selected entry must be verified by the Bedlam Threadz Inc. The winner agrees to accept his/her prize as awarded, and the prize is not transferable or convertible to cash or credit. The Bedlam Threadz Inc. retains the right, in its absolute discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or value in the event of the unavailability of any component of the prize for any reason. The decisions of the Contest Sponsor and Promodem Media Inc. on all issues relating to the contest will be final and binding on all entrants.
5. Chances of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Entries that are submitted from unauthorized sources as determined by the Contest Sponsor in its sole discretion will be disqualified. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest will result in disqualification. Prior to delivery of his/her prize, and in any event no later than the date specified, the potential winners will be required to sign and return a form satisfactory to the Contest Sponsor confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize; permitting the Contest Sponsor and its affiliates to use the winner’s name, address, photograph and/or video image in any publicity and advertising without compensation, where legal; and releasing Bedlam Threadz, and its affiliates and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, and their respective agents, officers, directors, employees and representatives from any and all liability, damages, costs, expenses and claims arising out of or relating to the entrants’ participation in this contest or the prize. In the event that the potential winners fail to sign and return such form, he or she will be deemed to have forfeited the prize, and an alternative potential winner will be selected.
6. Employees, officers, directors, representatives and agents of the Contest Sponsor and its affiliated companies and their respective advertising and promotional agents, and contest judges as well as those with whom such persons are domiciled, are not eligible to participate in this contest. By entering, each entrant agrees to abide by the contest rules and to the decisions of the Contest Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and none will be returned. No correspondence or communication will be entered into except with a selected entrant. Due to the nature of restrictions of the laws of the province of Quebec this contest is not open to residents of that province. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws, and all applicable local, state, provincial, federal or international taxes, duties or fees are the sole responsibility of each winner and will be paid by the winner.
Bedlam Threadz reserves the right in its absolute discretion to modify or withdraw this contest at any time, in whole or in part, without prior notification, for any reason subject to the approval of the RACJ.
8. The eligible Prize Winners agree to cooperate in any investigations by or on behalf of Contest Sponsor to confirm their eligibility and to help ensure that the use of any such potential winner and/or their photo in advertising or publicity for the Contest will not bring the Contest Sponsor into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavourably on the Contest or the Contest Sponsor as determined by the Contest Sponsor in its sole discretion. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
9. For information on prizewinners contact email@example.com All requests must be received by Dec 31, 2015.
10. For purposes of this contest, the “Contest Sponsor” means Bedlam Threadz Inc.